Alejandro Arias
My experience at the embassy. I want to spread a short story that happened to me some years ago when I went to the embassy of the US in Ecuador. I was waiting outside of this place in order to be called. I was behind of a nice girl. She was pretty but she looked very nervous so much that she lunched all of her papers for mistake to air. I wanted to be kind so I helped her to sort all her things. I asked her if this was her first time and she said, “Yes” but she told me too that she hated the USA. I couldn’t believe that because I knew that she said it because we were being filmed and some people think that if you want to get a visa you should say some things like that. Finally, when I entered to this place I had to wait sitting with other people too until hear my name. If was difficult to hear names from the microphone because there was too noise. After a couple hours I could heard my name. I had to wait behind an elderly couple in a wait line. They looked very humble. The interviewer asked them, “What did you teach in the US.” The man said, “Yo no entiendo que dice.” And the interviewer asked again the same question. At last she asked in Spanish, “Aquí dice que usted era maestro en los Estados Unidos.” And the man said, “Si, yo era maeisssstro constructooor (maestro constructor).” It is mean mason. I could not avoid to start laughing.

My experience at the embassy.

I want to spread share a short story that happened to me some years ago when I went to the US embassy of the US in Ecuador. I was waiting outside of this place in order to be called. I was behind of a nice girl. She was pretty but she looked very nervous so much that she dropped lunched all of her papers by for mistake in the to air. I wanted to be kind so I helped her to sort all her things. I asked her if this was her first time and she said, “Yes” but she also told me too that she hated the USA. I couldn’t believe that because I knew that she said it because we were being filmed and some people think that if you want to get a visa you should say some things like that.
Finally, when I entered the building to this place I had to wait sitting with other people too until heard my name. If was difficult to hear names from the microphone because it there was too noisy. After a couple hours I could heard my name called. I had to wait in line behind an elderly couple in a wait line. They looked very humble. The interviewer asked them, “What did you teach in the US.” The man said, “Yo no entiendo que dice.” And the interviewer asked again the same question. At last she asked in Spanish, “Aquí dice que usted era maestro en los Estados Unidos.” And the man said, “Si, yo era maeisssstro constructooor (maestro constructor).” It is mean I know mason. I could not avoid to start laughing.

My experience at the embassy.

I want to spread a short story that happened to me some years ago when I went to the embassy of the US [está escrito gramáticamente correcto, pero se dice US Embassy] in Ecuador. I was waiting outside of this place in order to be called. I was behind of a nice girl. She was pretty, but she looked very nervous so much that she lunched launched all of her papers for by mistake into the air. I wanted to be kind so I helped her to sort all her things. I asked her if this was her first time and she said, “Yes” but she told me too that she hated the USA. I couldn’t believe that because I knew that she said it was because we were being filmed and some people think that if you want to get a visa you should say some things like that.
Finally, when I entered to this place I had to wait sitting with other people too until I heared my name. Ift was difficult to hear names from the microphone speaker because there was too a lot of noise. After a couple hours I could heard my name. I had to wait behind an elderly couple in a waiting line. They looked very humble. The interviewer asked them, “What did you teach in the US.” The man said, “Yo no entiendo que dice.” And the interviewer asked again the same question. At last she asked in Spanish, “Aquí dice que usted era maestro en los Estados Unidos.” And the man said, “Si, yo era maeisssstro constructooor (maestro constructor).” It is mean mason. I could not avoid to start laughing.