BacBoom
correct me please :D today i met a awesome guy, he is foreigner and he's black, i met him in a sport ground, first time i saw him i was thought there is nobody could taller than this guy, we were play basketball, he in rival team, he really fast and evince expert with a ball. my team was lose, but we all have fun with our match :D
1

correct me please :D

today i met a awesome guy, he is foreigner and he's black, i met him in a sport ground, first time i saw him i was thought there is nobody could taller than this guy, we were play basketball, he in rival team, he really fast and evince expert with a ball. my team was lose, but we all have fun with our match :D

Today I met an awesome guy, he was a foreigner and he was black. I met him in a sport ground. The first time I saw him, I thought that there was nobody that could be taller than this guy. We were playing basketball and he was on the other team. He was really fast and great with the ball. My team lost but we all had fun playing.

Looks like you need to study the "past tense" in English. It will really help your message sound better. Also, just so you know saying "foreigner and black" is considered not correct and rude in the United States. Your English is good though keep it up!