Ciccio Gentile
Tonight I cook! After work I come back at home, I relaxed on sofa and I have decide to cooking for my girlfrind. I prepared pork in puff pastry with Parmigiano Reggiano. The result has been excellent and my girlfriend liked very much. I like cooking especialy for people that love, better when food is good!

Tonight I cook!

After work I come back at home, I relaxed on sofa and I have decide to cooking for my girlfrind. I prepared pork in puff pastry with Parmigiano Reggiano. The result has been excellent and my girlfriend liked very much. I like cooking especialy for people that love, better when food is good!

Tutto dev'essere nel passato semplice, eccetto l'ultima frase.

Tonight I Cook! [in un titolo in inglese, tutte parole importante cominciano in una lettera maiuscola]

After work I come came [passato semplice] back at home, and I relaxed on the sofa.  and Then, I have decide decided [lo stesso] to cooking [infinitivo dopo "decided"] for my girlfriend. 

I prepared pork in puff pastry with Parmigiano Reggiano.[perfetto]

The result has been was [lo stesso] excellent and my girlfriend liked it very much. ["liked" -> complemento oggetto]

I like cooking especialy for people that I love, better especially when the food is good! [tempo presente]

Molto buono.