Chenyang
Are You Ready? Time flies, finally I will graduate soon. At this time, I really graduate. I won't stay at school any more. Compared to two year ago, when I graduated with my bachelor's degree, I didn't think that much, because even though I graduated, I would have a three-year master's study again. I didn't need think more about work, marriage, and some other problems. But after next year in July, I will leave university and I don't have plan to get a PhD, so this is my last time study in school. I have to think about the following life seriously. Leaving school, can I adapt to the society well soon? I have not any work experience during my school time. I don't know what can I be, I don't even know what do I want to do, what my dream is. Even if it is, I have to make a choice, I have to find a job as soon as possible, it's better before I graduate next year. I know have to study hard, but I don't know how to make efforts. Sometimes I envy my friends who worked and made a family earlier, but I have chosen to study already, so I have to finish my studies firstly, then think about other problems. Yesterday, I called a classmate who I never met after graduated from university. She has been working more than one year, and from her works, I knew she will marry soon. But she told me, actually she hasn't think about it well yet, she wasn't ready to marry him. As the age and the pressure of parents, she has to marry him. She isn't very old, because she starts to work, and many of her colleagues has married, so she has to think about it. Heard her story, I felt a little sad for her. After growing up we have to face many stuffs what we don't like. I couldn't fall asleep last night, I thought much about my future, but I didn't get a clear answer. In the past, I think marriage is still far away from my life, but the truth is more and more my friends and classmates are get married. I'm not that young anymore, I have to think it someday. The current time, I have to try my best to find a job, then think about other things. Everyone, who will graduate soon, are you ready to face the challenge? Let's make efforts together, cheers! In the last, I wish everyone who has a CET4/6 exam will pass it successfully!
Dec 20, 2014 1:59 AM