amber
Let me tell you about myself :D (Correct me if i have mistakes D:) Hey you! i just wanted to write a little bit about myself xDD so u can get an idea of the person who u might want to talk with xD I'm Amber, u can call me Amy if u want to C: I'm 21 y.o and i live in Costa Rica :D to be more precise , i live in Puerto Limón, it's a nice place -w- we have beautiful beaches,plants,animals and stuff xD sometimes, i go to stalk the cute little fishes :P i loove to scuba dive, want a tip? grab some soda cookies or whatever its name is and crush them,the fishes will come out to eat :D i'm shy, like a lot ._. i love animals, i have four dogs, a parrot and two cats <3 i've been learning english for six months or something like that, i consider myself a good learner don't want to sound cocky xD but yeah, i have a huge progress because i started from zero :o started from the bottom now we here! XD i don't know what else to say lol bye
1

Let me tell you about myself :D

(Please correct me if I have mistakes. D:)
Hey you! I just wanted to write a little bit about myself xDD so you can get an idea of the person who you might want to talk to. with xD
I'm Amber, you can call me Amy if you want to. C: I'm 21 years old and i live in Costa Rica, :D to be more precise, I live in Puerto Limón, it's a nice place. -w- We have beautiful beaches, plants, and animals. and stuff xD Sometimes, I go to and stalk the cute little fishes, :P i loove to scuba dive, want a tip? Grab some soda cookies or whatever you call them its name is and crush them, the fishes will come out to eat :D
I'm very shy, like a lot ._.
I love animals, I have four dogs, a parrot and two cats. <3
I've been learning English for six months or something like that, I consider myself a good learner, and I don't want to sound cocky xD but yeah, I have made a huge progress because I started from zero :o started from the bottom now we I'm here! XD
I don't know what else to say. lol Bye.