girlishAmy
cooking Before I got married, I didn't like to cook anything. I thought I was not good at cooking and it was not my taste. When I was a college student, I had to live by myself. I usually bought some instant foods at supermarket or went out for my meal or somtimes even skipped meal. That's because I hate cooking. However aftet I got married, I practice cooking everyday for my husband. I realize I feel happy to see my husband has the food that is made by me. I want to cheer him up with my dinner when he comes back home from his exausted work. Once he said my cooking skills are better and better than before and I was very pleased to hear it. I think it is great thing to prepare something for someone who I love. Eventhough t is not a big and expensive present, I will cook for him everyday as if I give a present to him.
1

Cooking

Before I got married, I didn't like to cook anything. I thought I was not good at cooking and I didn't enjoy it/it was not for me it was not my taste.

When I was a college student, I had to live by myself. I usually bought some instant foods at the supermarket or went out for my meal or somtimes even skipped a meal. That's because I hate cooking.

However, after I got married, I practiced cooking everyday for my husband everyday. I realized it made me  I feel happy to see my husband eating has the food that is made by me. I want to cheer him up with my dinner when he comes back home from his exhausting exausted work. Once he said my cooking skills are better and better than before and I was very pleased to hear it.

I think it is a great thing to prepare something for someone who you I love. Even though it's is not a big and expensive present, I will cook for him everyday as if it is I give a present to him.