Rinee
Shopping with best friend!!! I went shopping today with my best friend. It was very cold outside. When we left home there was some sun and it was little warm too. But as soon we started shopping, there was no sun and fog appeared. Firstly, I bought one top for myself. Later, I bought one suit and cardigan for my mother. After that we were on our way to home but we stopped to eat some street food. It was fun to eat street food in this freezing weather. After having food we went to my aunt's place. Lastly, I dropped my friend at her place. She asked me to come home, meet her mom and then leave. But I refused because it was very cold outside and I was shivering in this cold. So, I decided to see her mom later and left for my home. I reached home around 5 thinking that it was a wonderful day spent with my best friend after so long.

Shopping with my best friend!!!

I went shopping today with my best friend. It was very cold outside. When we left home there was some sun and it was a little warm too. But as soon we started shopping, there was no sun and fog appeared. Firstly, I bought one top for myself. Later, I bought one a suit and a cardigan for my mother. After that we were on our way to home but we stopped to eat some street food. It was fun to eat street food in this freezing weather. After having food eating we went to my aunt's place. Lastly, I dropped my friend off at her place. She asked me to come in and home, meet her mom and then leave. But I refused declined because it was very cold outside and I was shivering in this cold. So, I decided to see meet her mom later and left for my home. I reached home around 5 thinking that it was had been a wonderful day spent with my best friend after so long.

Shopping with my best friend!!!

Today I went shopping today with my best friend. It was very cold outside. When we left home there was some sun and it was a little warm, too. But as soon we started shopping, there was no more sun and fog appeared. Firstly, I bought one top for myself. Later(instead of "later" you can also say "afterwards), I bought one suit and cardigan for my mother. After that we were on our way to home but we stopped to eat some street food. It was fun to eat street food in the freezing weather. After having food("having food" sounds a little awkward here. You can write "After we were done eating" instead.) we went to my aunt's place. Lastly("lastly is a little awkward here. You can say "Afterwards" instead), I dropped my friend off at her place. She asked me to come home inside, meet her mom and then leave. But I refused because it was very cold outside and I was shivering in this cold. So(instead of "so" you can write "therefore" or "instead"), I decided to see her mom later and then left for my to go/to make my way home. I reached home my house at around 5. I thought thinking that it was a wonderful day spent with my best friend after so long.