Hokuto
Snowy Nagoya-jo Castle. The Japanese Islands had been hit by a cold wave and snowy regions had heavy snowing than usual, recently. This area of the picture usually haven't snow day so much. (In this district, it was said to be the first heavy snow in 9 years.) However, this time, we had a chance of seeing a this beautiful scene due to snow. I feel sorry for people of snowy regions when I think of trouble of their snow shoveling and other cares, but this scene is awesome.

Snowy Nagoya-jo Castle.

Recently, the Japanese Islands had have been hit by a cold weather wave and the snowy regions had heavier snowing than usual, recently.
This area of the picture usually haven't snow day so much. The area in the picture doesn't usually have so much snow in a day.
(In this district, it was said to be the first heavy snow in 9 years.)
However, this time, we had a chance of seeing a this beautiful scene due to snow.
I feel sorry for people of from snowy regions when I think of their troubles like of their snow shoveling and other chores/worries cares, but this scene is awesome.

Snowy Nagoya-jo Castle.

The Japanese Islands had been hit by a cold wave and snowy regions had heavy snowing than usual, recently.

The Japanese islands have recently been hit by a cold wave, causing snowy regions to have even more snow than usual.

This area of the picture usually haven't snow day so much.

The area in this picture doesn't usually get so much snow in a day.

good!

Now, however, we get the chance to see this beautiful place covered in snow.

I feel sorry for people of snowy regions when I think of trouble of their snow shoveling and other cares, but this scene is awesome.

I feel sorry for people who live in snowy areas when I think of how much trouble it is to shovel and to deal with other problems that snow creates, but snow has made this place look awesome. (or "incredible", or "incredibly beautiful.")

「ほくと」-さん, よくできました!よく分かていました。がんばってくださいね!分からない英語の質問があれば、聞いてくだあい。

マーク

Snowy Nagoya-jo Castle.