Tiffany Ye
Going To Germany I will go to Germany few days later, I was lucky to get student visa quickly, I was waiting from 28th, October to 24th, November, the period is really tough, after giving my application files to visa office, I felt so nervous and found a big mistake. I thought I could get visa if the visa officer got mental disorder. Finally I got it, which is so important for me that could change my life. it means that I could start new life and forget the bad past. Though I have no religion, I still think what I get is by the help of The God. I dreamed of studying abroad for many years and never thought it could be happened on me. I didn’t feel very excited when getting visa, because I must win. I don’t have big dreams in life, now the only dream has came true, I really want a good home with warmth, but it seems too greedy, I have been satisfied what I had already, so walking in dark and move on.
Dec 20, 2014 5:49 AM

Going To Germany

I will am going to Germany in a few days time. later, I was lucky to get a student visa quickly, I was waiting waited from 28th, October to 24th, November., the period is really It was a tough time, after giving my application files to the visa office, I felt so nervous and found a big mistake. I thought I would be granted a get visa only  if the visa officer got had a mental disorder. Finally I got it, which is and it is so important for me  because it that could change my life. It means that I can could start a new life and forget the bad past. Though I have no religion, I still think that what I get is by with the help of The God. I dreamed of studying abroad for many years and never thought it could be happened to on me. I didn’t feel very excited when applying for my getting visa, because I must win. I don’t have big dreams in life, now the my only dream has came true., I really want a good home with warmth, but it seems too greedy, I have been satisfied with what I had already had, so now it's time to walking in the dark and move on.

Going To Germany

I will go went to Germany a few days later, and I was lucky enough to get student visa quickly. I was waiting from 28th, October 28th to 24th, November 24th, and the period is was really tough. After giving my application files to visa office, I felt so nervous, and I found a big mistake. I thought I could get visa if the visa officer got mental disorder. Finally I got it, which is so important for me. that It could change my life. It means that I could start new life and forget the bad past. Though I have no religion, I still think what happens I get is by the help of The God. I dreamed of studying abroad for many years and never thought it could be happening on for me. I didn’t feel very excited when gettingI got the visa, because I have to wait. must win. I don’t have big dreams in life, but now the only dream I have has came true. I really want a good home with warmth, but it seems so selfish. too greedy I have been satisfied what I have already, so walking in dark and move on.

Your last sentence didn't make any sense in English, I I don't know how to help you with that. The same with the visa officer sentence...it doesn't make sense in English, but I don't know what you are trying to say in order to correct it. The majority of your errors are related to the tense you are trying to write in. You tend to switch from present to past tense, and when you do that, it makes it confusing to read. Hope this helps.

Going To Germany

I will go to Germany in a few days. later, I was lucky to get student visa quickly. I was waiting from 28th, October 28th to 24th, November 24th.  The waitng period was really tough, after giving my application files to the visa office, I felt so nervous and found a big mistake in the application. I thought I would only get visa if the visa officer got mental disorder. Finally I got it, which was so important for me that it could change my life. It means that I can start new life and forget the bad past. Though I have no religion, I still think that what I get is by the help of The God. I dreamed of studying abroad for many years and never thought it could be happened on to me. I didn’t feel very excited when getting the visa, because I must win. I don’t have big dreams in life, and now that the only dream has came true, all I really want is a good home with warmth, but it seems too greedy. I had been satisfied what I had already, so but now I am walking into the dark and moving on.

Viel Glück in Deutschland! Warum hast du diese nicht auf Deutch geschrieben?