Tina lee
A Lucky Star Yun is my lucky star. She is a very gentle woman. I feel a strong power around her; no one can take it away from her, that makes her the toughest girl I have ever met. She is like a river, slow but powerful. With her aside, I am peaceful. Yun has a round face, but she thinks it too big, it is actually very cute. Her walking speed is slow, so does her eating; However, she says her personality belongs to the quicker one. Maybe she is right, quicker in mind. I hope my “lucky star” can find her Mr.right quickly.
1

A Lucky Star

Yun is my lucky star. She is a very gentle woman. I feel her strength when I am a strong power around her; no one can take it away from her, that makes her the toughest girl I have ever met. She is like a river, slow but powerful. With By her aside, I am peaceful.
Yun has a round face, but she thinks it's too big, it is actually very cute. She walks and eats slowly Her walking speed is slow, so does her eating; However, she says her personality is belongs to the quicker one. Maybe she is right, quicker in mind. I hope my “lucky star” can will find her Mr. Right quickly/soon.

1

A Lucky Star

Yun is my lucky star. She is a very gentle woman. I feel a strong power around her; no one can take it away from her, that makes her the toughest girl I have ever met. She is like a river, slow but powerful. With At her side, I am peaceful.
Yun has a round face and she thinks it too big, but it is actually very cute. Her walking speed is slow, so does her eating; She walks and eats slowly, However, but she says her personality is quick. belongs to the quicker one. Maybe she is right, quicker in mind. I hope my “lucky star” can find her "Mr.Rghtquickly.