Meredith
Traffic jam Three days ago, when i came off work, i thought i could have agood rest. i was planning to cook a dinner and buy a scarf online as i walked out of the office. I waited at the bus station. Then a few minutes later, the bus came. I changed to another bus after four stops.And it was lucky for i did not wait too long in the cold winter wind. But after afew stops, more and more passengers got on the bus with few getting off, so it was crowded. To make things worse, ifound i got into a traffic jam. At first, i thought it could be a few minutes, because there was no sign of an accident. For twenty minutes we stayed where we were. Some passengers prefered to get off and walk. I had no choice but wait standing. As the waiting became longer and longer, i felt tired and impatient. Finally the bus started to move after forty minutes. When i arrived home, it was half past eight. I did not have the mood to cook a meal. Terrible. The traffic jam destroyed my day.
Dec 20, 2014 6:27 AM
1

Traffic Jam

Three days ago, when I left came off work, I thought I could have a good rest. As I walked out of the office I was planning to cook a dinner and buy a scarf online. I waited at the bus station, and  Then a few minutes later, the bus came. I changed to another bus after four stops, and it was lucky for I did not wait too long in the cold winter wind. But After a few stops, more and more passengers got on the bus with few getting off, so it was crowded. To make things worse, ifound i got into we found ourselves in a traffic jam. At first, I thought it would be a few minutes, because there was no sign of an accident. For twenty minutes we stayed where we were. Some passengers prefered to get off and walk. I had no choice but to wait, standing. As the waiting became dragged on/longer and longer, I felt tired and impatient. Finally, after forty minutes, the bus started to move . When I arrived home, it was half past eight. I was not in did not have the mood to cook a meal. Terrible! The traffic jam destroyed my day.