Joy
speaking english Hi friends I am Joy from China, I would like to find some English language native speakers to practise my speaking english, I would be pleasure to teach (talk) chinese, I got time at Beijing time around 9:30-10:30 pm. wish we could have better pronounce in our learning language. If I am worth to be your partner, please don't hesitate to contact with me. Thanks My skype is joy-lhm

Speaking English

Hi friends

I am Joy from China, I would like to find some English language native speakers native English speakers to practise my speaking english skill. It would be my pleasure to teach (talk) chinese back in exchange. I have got time at Beijing time around 9:30-10:30 pm. Beijing time. wish we could have better pronounce in our learning language the language we are learning better. If I am worthy to be your language partner, please don't hesitate to contact with me.

Thanks

My skype is joy-lhm

Speaking English

Hi friends! 

I am Joy from China, I would like to find some English language native English speakers to practise my spoken English. I would be pleasure happy to teach you and to talk with you in Chinese. I got have time at Beijing time around 9:30 to 10:30 pm, Beijing time. wish we could have better pronounce the language we are learning better.  in our learning language. If you feel I am worthy to be your partner, please don't hesitate to contact with me.

Thanks

My skype is joy-lhm

<em>"If you feel I am worthy to be your partner..."</em>

<em>Correct grammar, but way to formal. Better, "If you would like to be language partners..."</em>

I need to learn Chinese, because I have to go to Haikou in two months, but the time won't work.

Dui bu qi.