Evgeny
About Foxes (1) If you see this slyboots from a short distance is a great success. Meet Ognevka fox. Foxes are the widespread animals in Russia, but there is one of its many forms which is not so well known. It's named Ognevka fox, because of its bright red color and lacking the bright ripples along the back and flanks. It has allocated to a separate subspecies of Anadyr fox (Vulpes vulpes beringiana)by a well-known Russian zoologist Alexander Middendorf in 1875, because of the place of production on the Asian shore of the Bering Strait. You can find this red beast in Chukotka and Anadyr region and the Kuril Islands and Sakhalin.

If you see this slyboots from a short distance it is a great success.

To ever see this slyboots up close is a real rarity.

Meet the Ognevka fox. 

Foxes are the widespread animals in Russia, but there is one of their many forms which is not so well known. It's named/called the Ognevka fox, because of its bright red color and lacking of the bright ripples along its back and flanks. It was allocated to the separate subspecies of Anadyr fox (Vulpes vulpes beringiana) by the well-known Russian zoologist Alexander Middendorf in 1875, because of the (place of production) (perhaps <em>area of origin/original habitat</em> but perhaps <em>breeding ground)</em> on the Asian shore of the Bering Strait. You can find this red beast in the Chukotka and Anadyr regions, and the Kuril Islands and Sakhalin.

About Foxes (1)

If you see this these slyboots?? from a short distance it is very rewarding.a great success. Meet the Ognevka fox.
Foxes are the widespread animals in Russia, but there is one species/type/tribe of its many forms which is not so well known. It's named the Ognevka fox, because of its bright red color and lacking lack of the bright ripples along the back and flanks. It has  was allocated classified to as a separate subspecies of the Anadyr fox (<em>Vulpes vulpes beringiana</em>) by a well-known Russian zoologist, Alexander Middendorf, in 1875, because of it's habitat the place of production on the Asian shores of the Bering Strait. You can find this red canine beast in the Chukotka and Anadyr region, and the Kuril Islands and Sakhalin.