Evgeny
About Foxes (2) But most of all Ognevka foxes live in Kamchatka, where they feel particularly well. That peninsula is still little mastered by people. It has only a few inhabited locality, and the east coast has a vast area of Kronotsky reserve which takes more than one million hectares. Today Ognevka fox population in Kamchatka is five or six thousand. Some experts distinguish them as a separate subspecies - Vulpes vulpes kamtshadensis. They motivate it the fact that the skull of Ognevka fox is considerably large than the skulls of their relatives on other parts of northeastern Russia.
Dec 20, 2014 6:58 AM

About Foxes (2)

But most of all Ognevka foxes live in Kamchatka, where they feel particularly at home.well. That peninsula is still sparsely populated.little mastered by people. It has only a few local inhabitants inhabited locality, and the east coast has a the vast area of Kronotsky reserve which takes is more than one million hectares. Today, the Ognevka fox population in Kamchatka is five or six thousand. Some experts distinguish them as a separate subspecies - <em>Vulpes vulpes kamtshadensis</em>. They motivate it this  by the fact that the skull of the Ognevka fox is considerably larger than the skulls of their relatives in other parts of northeastern Russia.

Thank you for an interesting article!