Chenyang
Are You Ready? Time flies, finally I will graduate soon.. At this time, I will really graduate. Compared to two years ago, when I graduated with my bachelor's degree, I didn't think about that much, because even though I had graduated, I would still have another three-years of master's study. I didn't need think about work, marriage, or some other problems. But after next year in July, I will leave the university and I don't have plans to get a PhD, so this is my last time of study in school. I have to think about the the life that follows, seriously. Leaving school, can I adapt to the society quickly? I haven't had any work experience during my school time. I don't know what can I be, I don't even know what I want to do, what my dream is. Even though this is the reality, I have to make a choice, I have to find a job as soon as possible, it's better before I graduate next year. I know I have to study hard, but I don't know how to make efforts. Sometimes I envy my friends who worked and made a family earlier, but I have chosen to study, so I have to finish my studies firstly, then think about other problems. Yesterday, I called a classmate who I haven't seen since she graduated from the university. She has been working more than one year, and from her actions, I knew that she will marry soon. But she told me, actually she hasn't thought about it well yet, she wasn't ready to marry him. With the age and the pressure of parents, she has to marry him. She isn't very old, because she starts to work, and many of her colleagues have married, so she has to think about it. When I heard her story, I felt a little sad for her. After growing up we have to face many things that we don't like. I couldn't fall asleep last night, I thought much about my future, but I didn't get a clear answer. In the past, I think marriage is still far away from my life, but the truth is more and more of my friends and classmates are get married. I'm not that young anymore, I have to think about it someday. At the current time, I have to try my best to find a job, then think about other things. Everyone, who will graduate soon, are you ready to face the challenge? Let's make efforts together, cheers! In the last, I wish everyone who has a CET4/6 exam will pass it successfully!

Are You Ready?

Time flies, finally I will graduate soon.. At this time, I will really graduate. Compared to two years ago, when I graduated with my bachelor's degree, I didn't think about that much, because even though I had graduated, I would still have another three-years of master's study. I didn't need think about work, marriage, or some other problems. But after next year in July, I will leave the university and I don't have plans to get a PhD, so this is my last time of study in school. I have to think about the the life that follows, seriously. Leaving school, can I adapt to the society quickly? I haven't had any work experience during my school time. I don't know what can I be, I don't even know what I want to do, what my dream is. Even though this is the reality, I have to make a choice, I have to find a job as soon as possible, it's better before I graduate next year. I know I have to study hard, but I don't know how to make efforts. Sometimes I envy my friends who worked and made a family earlier, but I have chosen to study, so I have to finish my studies firstly, then think about other problems. Yesterday, I called a classmate who I haven't seen since she graduated from the university. She has been working more than one year, and from her actions, I knew that she will marry soon. But she told me, actually she hasn't thought about it well yet, she wasn't ready to marry him. With the age and the pressure of parents, she has to marry him. She isn't very old, because she starts to work, and many of her colleagues have married, so she has to think about it. When I heard her story, I felt a little sad for her. After growing up we have to face many things that we don't like. I couldn't fall asleep last night, I thought much about my future, but I didn't get a clear answer. In the past, I think marriage is still far away from my life, but the truth is more and more of my friends and classmates are get married. I'm not that young anymore, I have to think about it someday. At the current time, I have to try my best to find a job, then think about other things. Everyone, who will graduate soon, are you ready to face the challenge? Let's make efforts together, cheers!
In the last, I wish everyone who has a CET4/6 exam will pass it successfully!

Thank you, I hope I could find a good job before I graduate. In China, parents hope their children marry at young age, especially when you get a job, you will marry earlier. Almost friends married earlier than me because they have been working. I don't like the tradition, but it is the Chinese culture.
It's very strange for a westerner to think of early 20's as being "not young". Many westerners nowadays don't get married till after 30. I know this is not the Chinese tradition, and it would have been the same for my country 30 years ago. I am 38, and I still feel too young for marriage! You shouldn't be worried about what career you will follow. If you find a career and it interests you, then this is a good thing, but don't be afraid to try a few jobs until you find the one that suits you! Good luck in your exams!
So do I. Time passes so quickly that I have not prepare to graduate yet