Lidia
"Els Pastorets" (Catalan traditional theatre play in Christmas) "Els Pastorets" was written by Josep Maria Folch i Torres and performed for the first time at 1916 in Pompeia Coliseum Theatre placed in Gracia neighbourhood. . Nowadays amateur theatre companys perform it every year at Christmas. "Els Pastorests" and the life manger (another Catalan tradition) make people to feel part of a community with a common aim. Although it is a perform of a religious fact, the survival of the theatre play is not related with people religious believes. Religious scene have been eliminated through years, humorous scenes have been amplied and persisted. Every year, at Christmas time, schools make a Pastorets performance and all children laugh with it
1

"The Shepherds" was written by Josep Maria Folch i Torres, and premiered performed for the first time at in 1916 in at Pompeia Coliseum Theatre placed in the Gracia neighbourhood of Barcelona, Spain. Nowadays, amateur theatre companys companies perform it every year "The Shepherds" annually at Christmastime. 
     "The Shepherds" and the life manger another Catalan tradition; the "Live Nativity Scene," make people to feel part of a promote a sense of community with a common aim theme. Although it is a perform of a religious fact, these performances are religiously based, their survival of the theatre popularity play is does not related with people depend upon religious believes beliefs.
     Religious scenes have been eliminated through over the years, and humorous scenes have been amplied and persisted gained popularity. Every year at Christmastime, schools make a Pastorets performance perform "The Shepherds" and all the children laugh with enjoy it. 

"Els Pastorets" (Catalan traditional theatre play during Christmas)

"Els Pastorets" was written by Josep Maria Folch i Torres, and was performed for the first time in 1916 at the Pompeia Coliseum Theatre which is located in the Gracia neighbourhood. .
Nowadays amateur theatre companies perform it every year at Christmas.
"Els Pastorests" and the living manger (another Catalan tradition) make people to feel part of the community with a common aim. Although it is a performance of a religious fact, the survival of the theatre play is not related to people's religious beliefs.
Religious scenery has been eliminated over the years, humorous scenery has replaced the original scenery, and has persisted throughout the years.
Every year, at Christmas time, schools perform the  Pastorets   and all the children laugh at it