Анечка
J.K. Rowling One of the greatest women of the modern world, she forced all to believe in a miracle, her name is known by all, she passed a way from poverty to incredibly rich life. You already understood who is it? J.K. Rowling is the creator of the Harry Potter fantasy series, one of the most popular book and film franchises in history. For me personally, this woman is a real fairy!Her books are not just conquered the world, they gave him a fairy tale and faith in goodness. That's why I chose this person and I try to tell you about it in detail.

J.K. Rowling

One of the greatest women of the modern world, she forced convinced all everyone to believe in a miracle, her name is known by all, she passed a way progressed from poverty to an incredibly rich life. You already understood know who it is it?
J.K. Rowling is the creator of the Harry Potter fantasy series, one of the most popular book and film franchises in history.
For me personally, this woman is a real fairy! Her books are have not just conquered the world, they gave him a fairy tale and faith in goodness. That's why I chose this person and I try to tell you about it her in detail.

Анечка, I doubt if anyone could 'force' millions of people to do anything, but when the writing is so good, the on-screen portrayal of the characters certainly made millions want to be either Harry or Hermione.

Really good.