Evgenia
George Orwell's 1984 - Short summary part 1 Winston Smith is a laborer who works for the Ministry Of Truth(The Party) in London. The Party implement totalitarian regime to the public. Party has a leader who named as the 'Big Brother' and his posters throughout town with the caption"'Big Brother is watching you!". Besides, the Party control all the people's aspects even thoughts with telescreen which monitors their own homes. No one can have a relationship with opposite sex, interrogate the Party or break a rule. If they do, it will be a thoughtcrime, and they will be punished by the Thought Police to death. While Winston do his work, he realizes that the Party play with people by changing dates and informations. He decides to keep a diary in which he reveals his real rebellious thoughts, and the first sentence that he writes is "Down with big brother". Though he knows that when Thought Police find his diary, they will kill him. During the propaganda of the Big Brother, laborers acquiesce and respect him. When the big enemy Goldstein appears on the screen, all the laborers curse him. While the jeer, Winston recognizes that a girl who name is Julia, follows him. He thinks that she works for the Thought Police, but she substantially repairs some machines which press cheap novels for the Proletarians. She jams a note into his hand that says "I love you." Winston is surprised and disturbed by this. But after that, they arrange to meet in a secret place that has no telescreens. They have a sexual relationship, fall in love with each other, and start to dating frequently. They rent a room from the old owner of junk-shop mr. Charrington which they believe they are safe, as room has no telescreen. When they step in the room, they see it full of rats, however, they have no choice and they have to put up with this. As Julia says "Not only this room, all the London full of rats." Winston thinks about drop the Party, but it is impossible. Even if they rebel against the Party, its system would never change.Besides, It has a big aim that capture whole the world and spirit away the opportunity of independent thought.
1

George Orwell's 1984 - Short summary part 1

Winston Smith is a laborer who works for the Ministry Of Truth (The Party) in London. The Party implement a totalitarian regime (over the public/nation). The Party has a leader known as 'Big Brother' and his posters are displayed throughout town with the caption "Big Brother is watching you!". Besides, the Party control all aspects of people's lives, even their thoughts, with telescreens which monitor their own homes. No one can have a relationship with the opposite sex, question ['interrogate' has a more specific meaning. It cannot mean '<em>doubt</em>' like 'question' does here] the Party or break a rule. If they do, it will be a thoughtcrime, and they will be punished/sentenced to death by the Thought Police to death. While Winston is working, he realizes that the Party play with people by changing dates and informations. He decides to keep a diary in which he reveals his real/true rebellious thoughts, and the first sentence that he writes is "Down with big brother". Though he knows that when Thought Police find his diary, they will kill him.
Due to the propaganda of the Big Brother, laborers acquiesce and respect him. When the big/main enemy Goldstein appears on the screen, all the laborers curse him. While they jeer, Winston recognizes that a girl (who is) named is Julia, is following him. He thinks that she works for the Thought Police, but she substantially repairs some machines which press/print cheap novels for the Proletarians. She jams a note into his hand that says "I love you." Winston is surprised and disturbed by this. But after that, they arrange to meet in a secret place that has no telescreens. They have a sexual relationship, fall in love with each other, and start to meet frequently. They rent a room from the old owner of junk-shop, Mr. Charrington, where they believe they are safe, as the room has no telescreen. When they step into the room, they see that it is full of rats. However, they have no choice and they have to put up with this. As Julia says "Not only this room, but all of London is full of rats."
Winston thinks about destroying the Party, but it is impossible. Even if they rebel against the Party, its system would never change. Besides, it's big/great/ultimate aim is to capture/take over the whole world and spirit away the opportunity of independent thought.

Excellent writing

It's an English book set in England so perhaps you should use the English spelling of labourer. Maybe.