Mikhail
My first note here Hey what's up everybody? Um this is my first note here so i'd like to write down just a few thoughts of mine and also introduce myself) My name's Mikhail and i live in Russia, in the eastern part of it, to be exact. I work as an electornics engeneer on a local oil refinery plant. I've been learning english for a long time but i think i didn't get any great achivments in it. That's why i decided to become a part of italki member i hope that will help me in my learning of english. While learning it's really very interesting for me to know what kind of accent there are in the english language. It's really exiting to understand where people from judging by the accent. Also i like to learn some unique phrases that belongs to any english-speaking countries or maybe even some slang. OK that's enough for now)Thank you for your time and have a good day).
Dec 20, 2014 11:37 AM
2

My first note here

Hey what's up everybody? Um this is my first note here so I'd like to write down just a few thoughts of mine and also introduce myself) My name's Mikhail and i live in Russia, in the eastern part of it, to be exact. I work as an electronics engineer in a local oil refinery plant. I've been learning English for a long time but i think I didn't manage any great achievements n it. That's why I decided to become a part of italki community.I  hope that will help me in my learning of English. While learning it's really very interesting for me to know what kind of accents there are in the English language. It's really exciting to understand where people  come from judging by the accent. Also Ilike to learn some unique phrases that belong to any English-speaking countries or maybe even some slang. OK that's enough for now)Thank you for your time and have a good day).

Hello Mikhail and welcome to Italki! It's great that you enjoy learning because that is the best way to succeed! Good luck.