smelval
Could you correct my post, please? Many thanks in advance for your help! Hello! How is it going? What's the wether like? It's cold wet and gloomy over here. I woke in the mid-mornin and started doing household chores. Every weekend I spring-cleaned the toilet, bathroom, kitchen and the hall. I also try to wash the floor. After doing household chores I took a bath and after that I stewed some vegetables. My daughter and I didn't go outside today as the ground is waterlogged because of temperatures roze to the above zero. Unfortunately, my boots which I bought this year started lettin water in. I b-ought it at a high price ecause they were made in Germany. When I bouht them I hoped that I will use it all winter. Now they both let water in. I hink maybe they were fake I mean it was written on the box that they were made in Germany but maybe it's bogus information on the box. I am oin to have a nap now as I have a sliht headache. I think it is because of lack of sleep. I was reading Pride and Prejidice till midniht and they watched BBc Program called Trust me, I am a doctor. That;s all my news Have a great weekend With Coming Merry Christmas and with Coming New Year
Dec 20, 2014 12:27 PM

Could you correct my post, please? Many thanks in advance for your help!

Hello!
How is it going? What's the wether weather [1] like? It's cold, wet and gloomy over here.
I woke in the mid-morning and started doing household chores. Every weekend I spring-cleaned the toilet, bathroom, kitchen and the hall. I also try to wash the floor.
After doing household chores I took a bath and after that I stewed some vegetables.
My daughter and I didn't go outside today as the ground is waterlogged because of the temperatures roze rose to the above zero. Unfortunately, my boots, which I bought this year, started letting water in. I b-ought it them at a high price because they were made in Germany. When I bought them I hoped that I will could use it them all winter. Now they both let water in. I think maybe they were fake. I mean, it was written on the box that they were made in Germany, but maybe it's bogus [2] information on the box.
I am going to have a nap now as I have a sliht slight headache. I think it is because of a lack of sleep.
I was reading Pride and Prejudice till midnight and they then watched a BBC Program called "Trust Me, I am I'm a Doctor".
That's all my news
Have a great weekend. 
With Coming Merry Christmas and with Coming New Year [3]

----

[1] You must be tired.  I have never seen you misspell the word 'weather' before.

[2] I award you ten points for perfect use of the word 'bogus'.

[3] This is not an expression we use in English.

Hello!
How is it going? What's the wether like? It's cold wet and gloomy over here.
I woke in the mid-morning and started doing household chores. Every weekend I spring-clean the toilet, bathroom, kitchen and the hall. I also try tried to wash the floor.
My daughter and I didn't go outside today as the ground is waterlogged because of temperatures roze to the above zero. Unfortunately, my boots which I bought this year started lettin water in. I bought it them at a high price ecause they were made in Germany. When I bought them I hoped that I will would use it them all winter. Now they both let water in. I think maybe they were fake, I mean it was written on the box that they were made in Germany but maybe it's bogus information on the box.
I am going to have a nap now as I have a sliht slight headache, I think it is because of lack of sleep.
I was reading Pride and Prejidice Prejudice till midnight and they watched BBC Program called Trust me, I am a doctor.
That's all my news. 
Have a great weekend. 
With coming Merry Christmas and with coming New Year