Diana
Have you ever protect someone??? This happened in my childhood.In my opinion, childhood should be the happiest time in every person’s life. My childhood was happy and memorable. I remember almost every event from that time. Sometimes I wish I could turn back the time and stay there a little bit more.That day Me and my younger brother playing in the yard when suddenly one guy picked up a wooden branch and throw it in my brother's face and after that I took the same branch and hit him from his back. After that he runs away. After some time we became a good friends with him even if I let a big scar in his back. Now we remembering all of this with smile and even joking about that topic. And u will u do the same for your brother lool
Dec 20, 2014 12:55 PM

Have you ever protect someone???

You have two options : 

-Did you ever protect someone?
-Have you ever protected someone?

This It happened (optional; to me) in my childhood. In my opinion, childhood should be the happiest time in every person’s life. My childhood was happy and memorable. I remember almost every event from that time. Sometimes I wish I could turn back the time back and stay there a little bit more. That One day, Me and my younger brother playing in the yard when suddenly one guy picked up a wooden branch and throw it in my brother's face and after that I took the same branch and hit him from on his back. After that he runs ran away.
After some time we became a good friends with him, even though if I let had caused him a big scar in on his back. Now we remembering all of this with a smile and even joking joke about that topic.
And you, will you do the same for your brother? lool

Me and my younger brother >>>>>> My younger brother and I

Have you ever protect someone???

This event happened to me during childhood. In my opinion, childhood should be the happiest time in every person’s life. My childhood was happy and memorable. I remember almost every event from that time. Sometimes I wish I could turn back that time and stay there a little bit more.That day my younger brother and I were playing in the yard when suddenly one guy picked up a wooden stick and threw it toward my brother's face and after that I took the same stick and hit him in the back and then he ran away.
After a period of time we were good friends with him even if I left a big scar in his back. Now we remembe all of these with a smile and even are joking about that topic.
And will u do the same for your brother? lool

yeah ,,these things really remind me of the childhood,, i have aiways played with my brother and sister ,,although there is often conflicts among ours ,we can not turn back to that time and enjoy the navity without too much worrys ...
you make me remind about my childhood, what a sweet memory! hope you and your friend will alway happy :D.............abd if i wrote something wrong in english, correct it for me, i'm just begin learning english :D