田钰
one thing connecting to snails when we get into the drawing room,we found that all the snails haveescaped from the paper bag and had taken possessions of the whole room,some fled to walls,and some of them were already at the sailings,the rest of snails are everywhere .in the floor,pocket,table and so on.we were stuned at seeing the disordered scene,.then we decided to make efforts to collect them in order to keep the room sanitary and be in order . at first,we seizid the snails in the floors and coat pockets....the next step was to cope with these in walls and sailings that was out of touch without ladder..we had great difficulties in tackling with them ,we accomplish the mission of capturing them after several hours,,,,,the most unpleasant thing is that these snails left marks everywhere ,,, when i saw the depression in roberts visage,i offered to clean the drawing room with him after meal ,on hearing it he beamed suddenly and hug me like a child. lastiy we cooked the snails with wine that i had taken...it is really a delicacy ..... when we ate meal we laughed and looked each other simultaneous,,,,.what a fun day