Thayse Lyslei
About me I am Thayse Lyslei, I am Brazilian, I have 17 years old,I always wanted English qprender because it was always bad my English grades in school ... Currently graduated high school and next year enrollment in higher education ...My dream is pass pass the aviodora Official contest aeronautical and Writing in the race there is a part of English and was one of the subjects that failed me in the contest this year , but I'll try again next year and hopefully pass the test however is very difficult and atmbém intend to travel to the Cnada and the United States one day these are the reasons why I intend to learn the language.

About Me

I am Thayse Lyslei, I am Brazilian, and I am have 17 years old., I always wanted to improve my English qprender because I always got bad grades in English it was always bad my English grades in at school ... I have just Currently graduated from high school and next year I will enrol enrollment in for higher education ...My dream is to pass pass the aviodora official aeronautical exam contest aeronautical and Writing in the race there is a part of English and was one of the subjects that failed me in the contest this year , but I'll try again next year and hopefully pass the test however is very difficult and atmbém intend to travel to the Cnada and the United States one day these are the reasons why I intend to learn the language. 

I have given up correcting this.  There are too many foreign words for me to understand the context of this text.