田钰
christamas recently there is a great festive mood around us ,the trees with chistamas related decoration ,the people who is preparing the presents to others in christamas day ,,and so on ....since the open and reform in china ,we have greatly affected by the influnces of the western countries culture and tradition ...we should learn merits from them and resist the flaw of them..just like christamas ,we can share the good spirit with the people nearby ,but we could not only chase after the trend casually,,,
Dec 20, 2014 1:48 PM
1

christamas

{Always capitalize holidays; misspelled Christmas]

Christmas

recently there is a great festive mood around us ,the trees with chistamas related decoration ,the people who is preparing the presents to others in christamas day ,,and so on ...

[Always capitalize the first word of a sentence; avoid using "and so on..."]

"Recently there is a wonderful festive mood around us; the trees with Christmas decorations, and  people preparing presents to give to others on Christmas day."

.since the open and reform in china ,we have greatly affected by the influnces of the western countries culture and tradition

[Always capitalize the first word of a sentence]

"Since the opening of China's economic and political policy, we have been greatly affected by the influence of Western culture and tradition."

.

..we should learn merits from them and resist the flaw of them

.[Always capitalize the first word of a sentence, and avoid run on sentences]

"We should learn from their cultural attributes and resist their flawed cultural aspects."

.just like christamas ,we can share the good spirit with the people nearby ,but we could not only chase after the trend casually,,,

[Remember to use capitalized the first word of the sentence, and watch your spelling]

"Using Christmas as an example, we can share good cheer with others but avoid other cultural trends."

I don't understand why Christms is so popular in China now.....mostly for the commercial reason. But more and more people get affected by it,