monkeddy
IELTS writing 2 - 20 dec 2014 Question: Some parents would like to choose a career for their children, what is your opinion about this? Why? Answer: Nowadays, it is a common phenomenon that children are trained and equipped much earlier than before, some parents even prepares a master plan on their future designated job. This approach might sometimes be a blessing or could be a curse. I will examine the possible reasons and my personal view is that children should have their freedom of choice. The fundamental condensation of parents in preparing career path is the future wages. It seems to make perfect sense that typical grown-ups, who are suppose to be mature and sophisticated enough, ought to have the ability to choose the most prospective career path. A good illustration on this is that, after exposing and experiencing in different working environments (which youngsters are usually lack of) adults could analyze which categories would become the future hot spots in job market. Parents care about the remuneration of their kids’ future job the most. Nevertheless, under the perspective of personal development, I could not appreciate with the general parents’ viewpoint. As more important than money is exploring potentials of children; interests and curiosities of them would be deterred by a predetermined plan. Instead of preparing a career path, parents should focus on the strengths and weaknesses of their kids, guiding and advising them to develop distinctive abilities. Thus, our future generation would figure out the most suitable and enjoyable job in the coming future. To conclude, I believe choosing career by parents is not an appropriate way for their children. Despite the fact that adults have the greater edges on choosing profitable job, their over-protection would restrict the possibilities on children. Although money is essential for our life sustaining, it should not always be the highest priority, and room for multiple development is more desired on childhood.

IELTS writing 2 - 20 dec 2014

Question: Some parents would like to choose a career for their children, what is your opinion about this? Why?

Answer:
Nowadays, it is a common phenomenon that children are trained and equipped much earlier than before, some parents even prepare a master plan on their future designated job. This approach might sometimes be a blessing or could be a curse. I will examine the possible reasons and my personal view is that children should have their freedom of choice.

The fundamental condensation of parents in preparing career path is the future wages. It seems to make perfect sense that typical grown-ups, who are suppose to be mature and sophisticated enough, ought to have the ability to choose the most prospective career path. A good illustration on this is that, after exposing and experiencing in different working environments (which youngsters are usually lack of) adults could analyze which categories would become the future hot spots in job market. Parents care about the remuneration of their kids’ future job the most.

Nevertheless, under the perspective of personal development, I could not appreciate with the general parents’ viewpoint. As more important than money is exploring potentials of children; interests and curiosities of them would be deterred by a predetermined plan. Instead of preparing a career path, parents should focus on the strengths and weaknesses of their kids, guiding and advising them to develop distinctive abilities. Thus, our future generation would figure out the most suitable and enjoyable job in the coming future.

To conclude, I believe choosing career by parents is not an appropriate way for their children. Despite the fact that adults have the greater edges on choosing profitable job, their over-protection would restrict the possibilities on children. Although money is essential for our life sustaining, it should not always be the highest priority, and room for multiple development is more desired on childhood.