niko
CET 4 translation of today giant panda, a gentel animals with unique black and white coat. because of lower quanlity, panda has been be a kind of near extinction. panda has a Since 1961meaning for World Wildlife Fund, panda always be their logo when they were funded. Panda is the most worth member in the subject of beer. Curruntly, there are about 1000 panda jin the world. Therefore,the panda is faceing many threat, make sure for surcival of panda is more important than before.

CET 4 translation of today

The giant panda, a  gentle animal with unique black and white coat. because of lower quanlity, (??)panda  is now near extinction  the  panda  has been the  logo  of the World Wildlife Fund since 1961 when they were founded.  The Panda is the most worthy member of the bear family. Currently, there are about 1000 panda in the world. Therefore,the panda is facing many threats, make sure of the survival  of panda is more important than before.

Do you know that 百度输入法 can automatically add capital letter to your words? All English sentences begin with a capital letter. Baidu can also automatically add space after each word. A Space must exist between each new word and after a comma or period.