yanagi
Wandering I wonder what I'm doing right now. It's been half a year after graduating from university but I'm still wandering, totally lost while everyone has long settled down in a satisfactory position and started to build his career. I wonder why I just couldn't get an ideal job and stop this endless job hunting. I'm tired of switching from one job to another. Am I being too picky? Am I too incompetent? Here year 2014 is coming to an end and I feel like I wasted another year. I haven't learned something new, nor have I find myself a place to settle. It's so terrible and frightening. It's so important not to get lost. However, I'm lost, totally lost.
Make a list of your talents, job skills and interests. See how they match up with the jobs you have already had. Look at the jobs which are available to see how they match up with you. Don't give up on jobs too quickly. There is a learning curve with every job and you want to make sure you don't leave too soon.
My son graduated this summer and still does not have a permanent job. You are not alone.You need to persevere but also think what career you are aiming for. Early days yet.
Take your time,Yanagi you are young.It can take some time to find one's goal in life and there is no hurry.I think it's good to be picky.If you are talented you don't need to settle for a job which is unsatisfying and doesn't give you room to show your talents.Just keep looking.Maybe you are not sure which direction you want to take in life and that is perfectly natural.