Moon
Volleyball Yesterday, I had a physical education test: I had to make the ball over the net. I had to wait so long and practice hardly to do it. I was so scared of being hurt (my arms’ve still been hurt until now) so I couldn’t beat the ball with all my strength. I counted 1,2,3; listed the wine brand I love… but nothing worked. My friend braved me with a free tiramisu, didn’t work. Then I whisper “Time to…” from Time to say goodbye. And magically, I beated the ball over the net. WOW!!! When my name was called to do the test, I came to my position and strangely I felt so calm and beated all the ball successfully. I loved that feeling so bad. I passed the exam. My friends cheered me and one said to me “You’re so cool”. I was so happy. >w<
Dec 20, 2014 5:26 PM

Volleyball

Yesterday, I had a physical education test: I had to make try and get the ball in to the net.

I had to wait so long and practice super hard to do it. I was so scared of being hurt (my arms are still hurting now) so I couldn’t beat the ball with all my strength. I counted 1,2,3; listed the wine brand I love… but nothing worked. My friend bribed (im guessing this is what you mean here :D ) me with some (some sounds nicer to me) free tiramisu, it didn’t work. Then I whisper “Time to…” from Time to say goodbye. And magically, I got the ball in the net. WOW!!!

When my name was called to do the test, I went to my position and strangely I felt so calm and threw all the balls (balls if you mean more than one) successfully. I love that feeling so much. I passed the exam. My friends cheered me and one of them (sounds nicer) said to me “You’re so cool”. I was so happy. >w<

blue - changed

green - added

cross -deleted

pink - Extra information

Sounds fun *cheers you on*