Tina lee
A Beam Of Sunlight She always feels miserable, this feeling come from her highly sensitive mood. The worst part is that there is no one she can blame on but herself. She could not get away with her misery feeling. Others think she just seeks trouble for herself. She agrees with them. The another day she took a bus. A beam of sunlight shined on the bus floor. She found it beautiful and warm. She felt a healing power from the sunlight. She said to herself, as long as sunlight exists, she can not be sad any more. She felt relieved at that moment.
2

A Beam Of Sunlight

She always feels miserable. This feeling comes from her highly sensitive mood. The worst part is that there is no one she can blame it on but herself. She could not get away with her misery miserable feeling. Others think she just seeks trouble for herself. She agrees with them.
The another day she took a bus. A beam of sunlight shined on the bus floor. She found it beautiful and warm. She felt a healing power from the sunlight. She said to herself, as long as sunlight exists, she can not be sad any more. She felt relieved at that moment.