Flavia
Vacation!! And my vacation started !! that's very cool, I'm very tired, I'll rest now, I have one month for do it !! I'll travel and study, I want go visit my family, and play very with my son, and I want very spend more time with my mom too ! and of course visit my friends too! I love my family and my friends!! That my vacation start!!
Dec 21, 2014 2:12 AM
1

Vacation!!

And my vacation start !! The weather is very cool, I'm very tired, I'll rest now, I have one month to enjoy it !! I'll travel and study, I want to visit my family, and play with my son a lot, and I want to spend more time with but also my mom not only my friends too! I love my family and my friends!! That my vacation start!!

Vacation!!

My vacation started !! That's very cool.   I'm very tired, so I'll rest now.   I have one month to do it !! I'll travel and study, I want to go visit my family, and play with my son a lot.   I want very much to spend more time with my mom, and of course visit my with my friends too! I love my family, and friends!! I am so excited that my vacation has started!!

Well, Flavia Marques! Why you do'nt visit vietnamese, Vietnamese very beautiful and friendly :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RBAnPppiuk