rie
Had guests I was visited by my husband's parents yesterday. They gave me and my husband many foods as usual. It's really good and I appreciated, but the quantity of the foods is always too much for only 2 people. haha This time they brought a box of kiwi fruits, a half box of apples, potatoes and onions, and some canned foods... I'm concerned about if we could have all of them without wasting.
1

Had guests

I was visited by my husband's parents yesterday.
They gave me and my husband many foods as usual.
It's really good and I appreciated it, but the quantity of the foods food is always too much for only 2 people. haha
This time they brought a box of kiwi fruits, a half box of apples, potatoes and onions, and some canned foods... I'm concerned about if whether we could eat it have all before any would spoil of them without wasting.

1

Had guests

They gave me and my husband a lot of food as usual.
It's really good and I appreciated it, but the quantity of food is always too much for only 2 people. haha
This time they brought a box of kiwi fruits, a half box of apples, potatoes and onions, and some canned foods... I'm concerned about whether we can eat all of it before it spoils

:>)