Rio
Embarrassing Habits in Childhood I used to like food that has gone off. Oh, don't get me wrong. That doesn't mean I used to eat rotten meat or something. What kind of creature would I be? I'm not a zombie. lol How should I say? I had a weird taste in food when I was a kid. For example, I liked flat coke. I deliberately shook the bottle of coke to make it flat. I bet it was so bothering. My mom often scolded me for that. I liked soggy cookies, too. You enjoy the crispy feelings of cookies, but I put it into my mouse, and left it be a little while. I started chewing after the cookie became soggy in my mouse. My mom often scolded me for that, too. haha I was told that I looked like a hamster. See? I was such a weird kid. Of course, I no longer do these bad manners. Did you have any weird habit when you were a kid?

Embarrassing Habits in Childhood

I used to like food that has gone off. Oh, don't get me wrong. That doesn't mean I used to eat rotten meat or something. What kind of creature would I be? I'm not a zombie. lol How should I say this? I had a weird taste in food when I was a kid.
For example, I liked flat coke. I deliberately shook the bottle of coke to make it flat. I bet it was so bothering. My mom often scolded me for that.
I liked soggy cookies, too. You enjoy the crispy feelings of cookies, but I put it into my mouse mouth, and left it be a little while. I started chewing after the cookie became soggy in my mouse mouth. My mom often scolded me for that, too. haha I was told that I looked like a hamster.
See? I was such a weird kid. Of course, I no longer do have these bad manners.

Did you have any weird habit when you were a kid?

This is pretty funny. :) 

I think you meant 'mouth' rather than "mouse". 

A mouse is a small animal similar to a rat or a hamster. (You can see some here: https://www.google.co.za/search?espv=2&biw=1280&bih=667&tbm=isch&q=mouse+animal&revid=1932511544&sa=X&ei=90-WVLSFHInvUpzOgagL&ved=0CB4Q1QIoAA)

Also, we use the verb "do" with verbs but we use 'have' with nouns such as "manners" (to show possession).