Lidia
Changes in our consumption habits The crisis had chaged our consumption habits. The adquisition of every new technology device is no more possible, therefore the consumer had changed his mind and is trying to have a responsible consumption; recycling, reuse and do it yourself. Buying everything is not an option, however there is another option avaible: hiring things, you can enjoy driving a car or living in a flat without being the ownwer. Another initative which has been streghthening is selling things that we are not use again in a second hand shop. One the most popular here in Spain is Cash Converters, which buys the electronic devices that people had decicded not to use. E-bay is a good online shop to sell your things
Dec 21, 2014 7:17 AM

Changes in our consumption habits

The crisis has changed our consumption habits. The aquisition of every new technological device is no more longer possible, therefore the consumer has changed his mind and is trying to have a responsible consumption consume responsibly; recycle, reuse and do it yourself.
Buying everything is not an option, however there is another option avaible: hiring things, you can enjoy driving a car or living in a flat without being the owner.
Another initiative which that has been streghthening gaining strength is selling things that we are will not use again in to a second hand shop. One the most popular here in Spain is Cash Converters, which buys the electronic devices that people have decicded not to use. E-bay is also a good online shop to sell your things

It's the firsttime I heard about it, but you are right it exist in Barclona! I have just checked it!
I will not correct your writing because Andi has already done a good job. I have successfully sold a lot of my old electronic devices and musical instruments on craigslist. Have you heard of craiglist? I believe it operates all over the world. But, I still like to buy new things! :-)