Pavel
Do You Use E-Book Readers? I'm considering buying e-book reader, but I do not know if it will be useful. So I would like to know how you use your e-book reader? Does it help you to improve your language skills? I'm thinking about buying Amazon Kindle PaperWhite 2, which looks really good and can hold enough documents for me. But I want to know if it is possible to install my own applications into the Kindle? For example my favourite Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary. Thank you for advice. :) Pavel

I have been using an e-book reader since December 2006 when my parents gave me the palmtop or PDA 'HP iPAQ hx2790' to New Year. I installed readers and dictionaries and read a lot of books in Russian, German and English. I could look up any unknown word by clicking it with stylus. It was very convenient.

Now I have the e-book reader 'PocketBook 622 Touch' and there are ABBYY Lingvo dictionaries in it and I can look up any word by touching it on the screen. I take it anywhere I go and I read books instead of wasting time.

My old palmtop is still in use too.