Evgeny
About Foxes (3) Kamchatka is the gastronomic paradise for foxes. They are omnivorous, but primarily their prey are rodents, which make up most of their diet. The hunt for mice is a main occupation for foxes at any time of year. However, if they're lucky, they can catch larger animals, such as the hare or ptarmigan. Local birds can also be caught by a fox. The Ognevka fox can overcome an impressive distance and love a salmon. It can make a trip to the coast to find cast ashore dead fish. Until winter comes, the Ognevka fox has in posession the diversity of local berries and herbs of Kamchatka

About Foxes (3)

Kamchatka is the a gastronomic paradise for foxes. They are omnivorous, but primarily their prey are rodents, which make up most of their diet. The hunt for mice is a the main occupation for foxes at any time of year. However, if they're lucky, they can catch larger animals, such as the hare or ptarmigan. Local birds are also prey to foxes.can also be caught by a fox. The Ognevka fox can overcome cover an impressive distance and loves a salmon. It can makes a trip to the coast in search of to find  dead fish that have beencast ashore . Until winter comes, the Ognevka fox also consumes has in posession the diversity of local berries and herbs of Kamchatka.