Evgeny
About Foxes (4) Winter is easiest time to find the fox, when it goes to hunt in the afternoon. At other seasons, they prefer to hunt in the dark time. It is impossible do not notice the red beast on a white background. It looks like a fiery torch appears here and there. Using his keen sense of smell, the Ognevka fox can find animal burrows or rabbit tracks even under a thick layer of snow. Usually it does this alone. Like the rest of foxes, the Ognevka fox looking other foxes only during the mating season. In the fight for a female fox often stand on their hind legs, front and engage, clanking his teeth, trying to scare each other.
1

About Foxes (4)

Winter is the easiest time to find the fox, when it goes to hunting in the afternoon. At During other seasons, they prefer to hunt in the dark time. It is impossible do not to notice the red beast against on a white background. It looks like a fiery torch that appears here and there. Using his keen sense of smell, the Ognevka fox can find animal burrows or rabbit tracks even under a thick layer of snow. Usually it does this alone. Like other the rest of foxes, the Ognevka fox is solitary and is only looking found with  other foxes only during the mating season. In the fight for a female fox (vixen) the males often stand on their hind legs, front (facing each other ?)and engage??, clanking gnashing/snapping his their teeth, trying to scare each other.

About Foxes (4)

Winter is the easiest time to find the fox, when it goes hunting in the afternoon. During other seasons, they prefer to hunt at night. It is impossible to not notice the red beast against a white background. It looks like a fiery torch appearing here and there. Using his keen sense of smell, the Ognevka fox can find animal burrows or rabbit tracks even under a thick layer of snow. Usually it does this alone. Like the rest of foxes, the Ognevka fox looks for other foxes only during the mating season. In the fight for a female fox, males often stand on their hind legs in front of each other and begin clanking their teeth, trying to scare each other.