Yeh
Talking about your future with your family Dear Mom and Dad This is hard time for me. I'll graduating next school season with my Master's degree. I'm hopping to see the world before I get a job. I know that is unrealistic. And If I had chance, I'd leave Taiwan to Shanghai to look for job. When I studied in Shanghai for exchange program, I love this city deeply. And I'm wishing that before the time on 35 years ago, I'd go to Switzerland to work for IOC. I major in Sports Management & International Sports Affairs, IOC is my dream of working. I know that if I left Taiwan, you'd miss me so much. I'm very sorry about that. Love your son
Dec 21, 2014 11:05 AM

Talking about your future with your family

Dear Mom and Dad
This is hard time for me. I'll graduating next school season with my Master's degree. I'm hopping to see the world before I get a job. I know that is unrealistic. And If I had chance, I'd leave Taiwan to Shanghai to look for job. When I studied in Shanghai for exchange program, I love this city deeply. And I'm wishing that before the time on 35 years old, I'd go to Switzerland to work for IOC. I major in Sports Management & International Sports Affairs, IOC is my dream of working. I know that if I left Taiwan, you'd miss me so much. I'm very sorry about that.

Love
your son