欧玉宇
Shopping to die Time flies,the afternoon is gone,but the sky is still bright and white.I am so tired because I am taking too much clothes my mama bought.She bought a lot of clothes all the way and I got nothing.It seems like I am just a girl who help her take things!If I buy clothes to wellcome new years this afternoon,I dare I should buy a lot clothes untill the money in my mama's packet die young.But don't think anymore right now because I will be shooping to die……

Shopping to die

Time flies,the afternoon is gone,but the sky is still bright and white.I am so tired because I am carrying  too  many clothes my  mother bought.She bought a lot of clothes all the way and I got nothing.It seems like I am just a girl who helps her carry things!If I buy clothes to welcome new years this afternoon,I (??)I should buy a lot clothes  until the money in my mother's pocket runs out.But don't think anymore right now because I will be shopping to die……

Some parts are a little difficult to understand.I hope I wrote what you wanted to say!