Sang Hee
....... I was thinking of what the pope's visit means to korea which is the onlydivided nation and undergoing unfinished Sewol ship disaster. He was invited from korean president so his visit was for the first time in 25years. He is the symbol of the Roman chtholic church and also the symbol of peace and reconciliation. A lof of koreans expected that he gives the message to us even though the purpose was religious visit he said. First, The pope Francis offfered ifs condolences to a bereaved family of Sewol ship disaster and consoled people. In addition, one of them was even baptized by the Pope Francis with that name. But on the other side hand, ironically, the truth committee of Sewol ship held a rally in the square of Seoul Cityhall to demand an indictment power and an investigation power of special law on August 15th. However, the scheduling conflict each other,so Pope's visit attracted public attention more than the rally. Also mnay TV station were broadcasting Pope Francis in stead of that. Therefore they might feel alienated from public attention. It seens like hes visit was used politically even though his intention wasn't meant like that.

.......

I was thinking of what the Pope's visit meant to Korea which is the onlydivided nation and and how he would address the issue relating to the undergoing unfinished Sewol ship disaster. He was invited from by the Korean President. This made it so his first visit. The last time a Pope visited was for the first time in 25 years ago.

He is As the symbol of the Roman Catholic Church and also the symbol of peace and reconciliation, a lot of Koreans expected that he would gives the message to us regarding the disaster; even though even if the visit purpose was to be for religious reasons

First, The pope Francis offered his condolences to a bereaved family of suffering from the Sewol ship disaster. and He then consoled other people that also were suffering. In addition, one of them was even baptized by the Pope Francis.

Lee Ho-jin was his name. He was the first Korean to be baptized by the Pope during this visit. He then took Francis as his baptismal name with that name.

But on the other side hand, ironically, the truth committee of Sewol ship held a rally in the square of Seoul Cityhall to demand an indictment power and an investigation power of special law on August 15th. This was the same time Pope came to visit.

However, the scheduling conflicted each other.,so The Pope's visit attracted more public attention than the rally. Also mnay A contributing factor might have been due to the TV stations were broadcasting Pope Francis' visit in stead of the rally that.  Therefore They people from the rally might have felt feel alienated from public attention. It seems like hes the Pope's visit was used politically even though his intention wasn't meant like that for other reasons.

you have been hearing about that? wow, your school is so progressive~!!!!
Wow I have beem heaeing about this in school, but we never fully covered it.

.......

I was thinking of what the pope's visit means to korea which is the onlydivided nation and undergoing unfinished Sewol ship disaster.

He was invited from korean president so his visit was for the first time in 25years.
He is the symbol of the Roman chtholic church and also the symbol of peace and reconciliation.

A lof of koreans expected that he gives the message to us even though the purpose was religious visit he said.

First, The pope Francis offfered ifs condolences to a bereaved family of Sewol ship disaster and consoled people.
In addition, one of them was even baptized by the Pope Francis with that name.

But on the other side hand, ironically, the truth committee of Sewol ship held a rally in the square of Seoul Cityhall to demand an indictment power and an investigation power of special law on August 15th.

However, the scheduling conflict each other,so Pope's visit attracted public attention more than the rally.
Also mnay TV station were broadcasting Pope Francis in stead of that.
Therefore they might feel alienated from public attention.
It seems like his visit was used politically even though his intention wasn't meant like that.