Mohammad
a Football Match Which Fascinated me to Play and Follow Juventus,Alessandro Del Piero Over 16 Years When I was 11 years old, in 1997, I watched a football match for the first time. That match was between Juventus and Manchester united. Before that time, I had not interested football, but that competition was as perfect which attracted me to watch and play football after that. From that time I interested Juventus and one of the best footballers in the world ,Alessandro Del Piero, and I almost have followed them so far.

a Football Match Which Fascinated me to Play and Follow Juventus,Alessandro Del Piero Over 16 Years

When I was 11 years old, in 1997, I watched a football match for the first time. That match was between Juventus and Manchester united. Before that time, I had never been interested in football, but that competition was so perfect that it attracted me to watching and playing football. Since then I have become interested in Juventus, and one of the best footballers in the world ,Alessandro Del Piero, and I have followed them so far.

a Football Match Which Fascinated inspired me to Play and Follow Juventus and Alessandro Del Piero for Over 16 Years

When I was 11 years old, in 1997, I watched a football match for the first time. That match was between Juventus and Manchester United. Before that time, I had not been interested football, but that competition was as so perfect that it made me want to which attracted me to watch and play football after that. From that time on I have been interested in Juventus and in one of the best footballers in the world ,Alessandro Del Piero, and I almost have followed them ever since so far.

--

It must have been a great match!

Of course in the United States, we don't use the word "football" but instead "soccer." Football is fine for the rest of the world though :)