Luna2014
Why did you yell at your old father? Today, one thing happened on the subway, making me very not happy, and also bringing me into deep thought . When the train arrived at a station, a woman around the age of forty and her old father got on the train (from their conversation later learned that their relationship).The father said they would turn to line 1 later .His daughter yelled at him very angrily : “ what are you talking ? we don’t need to get off line, now we are on the line 1.” And she showed her unhappy and annoy face to her father all the trip . The father was not angry. He didn't refute,he just muttered to himself:”oh, we need not to interchange, we will get off after 3 more stations. While the daughter was still very impatient. Then they were in the l very strange atmosphere all the way. I knew that it was none of my business. I just thought , they could have a pleasant journey but the daughter ruined it . I really wanted to say something to the woman .Maybe your mood was very bad at that time .But why did you shout at your old father ?He is not your subordinates making a big mistake , leading to your loss of one hundred thousand yuan . He just becomes older and older ,always forgetting what he did. His reaction and action become slower and slower .Why don't you communicate with him patiently instead of abandoning him because he is very troublesome. He needs the tolerance, love and care from the young ganarations .He needs our patience as much as we needed when we were children . Sometimes you may be very courteous to strangers, but sometimes you even respect your father . You may be not in the mood , but it is not a good idea to angry with your family. It doesn't make things better but worse.
Dec 21, 2014 3:50 PM
1

Why did you yell at your old father?

Today, one thing something happened on the subway making that made me very not unhappy and also bringing me into deep thought and made me reflect. When the train arrived at a the station, a woman around the age of forty and her old father got on the train (from their conversation, I later learned that about their relationship).The father said they would turn switch to line 1 later. His daughter yelled at him very angrily : “ what are you talking about? we don’t need to get off switch lines now that we are on the line 1.” And she showed her unhappy and annoyed face to her father for the whole all the trip . The father was not angry. He didn't refute her,he just muttered to himself:”oh, we need not to interchange don't need to change lines, we will get off after 3 more stations. Meanwhile, the daughter was still very impatient. Then they were in the l very strange atmosphere all the way. She seemed tense for the whole trip (<em>there are many ways to write this</em>). I knew that it was none of my business. I just thought , they could have had a pleasant journey but the daughter ruined it. I really wanted to say something to the woman. Maybe your her mood was very bad at that time. But why did you shout at your old father? He is not your subordinates  subordinate. Nor is he making a big mistake leading to your the loss of one hundred thousand yuan. He just becomes gets older and older and more forgetful. ,always forgetting what he did. His actions and reactions and action are become becoming slower and slower. Why don't you communicate with him patiently instead of abandoning chastising him because he is very you find him troublesome? He needs the tolerance, love and care from the younger ganarations generation. He needs our patience as much as we needed his when we were children. Sometimes, you may be very courteous to strangers, but sometimes you don't even respect your father! You may be not be in the a good mood , but it is not a good idea to get (<em>or be</em>) angry with your family. It doesn't makes things better but worse, not better.

We would not say "old father". We would simply say "father". It's more respectful and more commonplace.

Thanks for the commen .Actually,, I didn't interfere in that instance. I just reflected and remained myself not losing my temper .
I agree with you. There is never a good reason to shout and curse somebody, it just shows that we lose control of our feelings. Life is too short. But usually you shouldn't interfere in such an instance, because it could make the situation worse.