scorpiovn
The shortest horrible story: tomorrow is monday! My friend introduced me to this page and said i need to write and talk any thing to improve my english, maybe someone will read and correct for me. So, i will start with a topic which has just appear in my mind: Tommorrow is Monday Yeap, Monday, it means you will be back to working days with responsibility, job, boss...blah blah. the most horrible thing is you must to wake up early, drive 10 kilometers to the office in the cool weathers. Oh, I'm really lazy, am i? Morever, many pending works are waiting for you in the office, some of them are really difficult to settle quickly :(. Anyway, life goes on, so i thing the best solution now is that i will not worry about it any more, go to sleep and let tomorrow be. Good night!
Dec 21, 2014 4:04 PM
1

The shortest horrible story: tomorrow is monday!

My friend introduced me to this page website and said i needed to start writing and talking about anything to improve my english. Maybe someone will read this and correct for me, so i will start with a topic which that has just appeared in my mind: Tommorrow is Monday.
Yeap Yep, Monday, it means you will be back to working days with responsibility, job, boss...blah blah. The most horrible thing is that you must have to wake up early, and drive 10 kilometers to the office in the cool cold weathers. Oh, I'm really lazy, am aren't I?
Morever Also, many pending works people are waiting for you in the office. Some of them are really difficult to settle quickly :(.
Anyway, life goes on, so i thing think the best solution now is that i will to not worry about it any more, and go to sleep and let tomorrow be.
Good night!

Thank you! ^^
and hey, I think I found some small mistakes :1, "has just appeared", not "has just appear" 2, cold weather, not cool weathers .....3, I'm really lazy, aren't I?, not " Am I"....4, I think, not "I thing", and dont write "i"
yes, before I extremly hated monday, but now I have a relaxed work so everyday is like same for me. I am a lucky one. Good night !
i totally agree with u on this,good night