thuyan
My feeling When I wore the third notes on Italki.com, I received a correction from Kelli. She is American, but she wants to study Vietnamese. After I read Kelli's correction, I visited her prolife. Suddenly, I saw a new friend with her account on Italki is Makoto. She's like me. She and I are both Vietnamese. But her english is better so much than me. In her introduction, she said, she used to sign in on site couchsurfing.com to meet people who want to travel through Vietnam. After I read that, I sent her a message to ask how to use that site. I waited for a long time after I received her answer. During times, I've waited, I have always wondered the virtual world on the internet can be real. Can people on the Internet help together. (But now, I must say thank you to Makoto (Her name in Vietnamese is Trang) for your helping). During that time, I sign in on site couchsurfing.com. And then i saw meeting up between members of couchsurfing. I came to and joined the place where the meeting took place. I was very surprised, all the members of couchsufring speak English fluently. they spoke very well. They talked and chat together. I felf sad, I just said a litte bit, my communication is not good. I participated for a short time. I left first. I went my rental room. After that I put my emotion is very high. I will definitely speak english very well. I want to achieve my goal in learning English.