Pavel 77
Chapter 3 The second part of my working day and the end of it. Chapter 3 The second part of my working day and the end of it. Usually I have a lunch time about two o’clock. Some employees buy lunch in the company, which delivers food to us, some take from home. I prefer the second option. Most often, my wife cooks for me, at times I do it. As a rule I have a bowl of soup and a main dish. My working day lasts up to nine o’clock, but I often have to be delayed. After that I prepare to leave for home, write information for my shiftworker, if this is free day for me tomorrow. Then I close car repair shop, put on the alarm system and leave my work for home. The way back, usually is fast enough, but sometimes it might be longer than usual in order to traffic jams, caused by difficult weather conditions. Usually, I go to bed about eleven o’clock in my working day, but if I have a free day ahead, I can do it much later.
1

Chapter 3 The second part of my working day and the end of it.

Chapter 3: The second part of my working work day and the end of it.
Usually I have a lunch break at time about two o’clock. Some employees buy lunch from in the company, which delivers food to us; some take from home. I prefer the second option. Most often, my wife cooks for me; at times I do it. As a rule I have a bowl of soup and a main dish.
My working day lasts up to nine o’clock, but I am often have to be delayed. After that I prepare to leave for home, writing information for my shiftworker if tomorrow is a day off for me this is free day for me tomorrow. Then I close car repair shop, put turn on the alarm system and leave my work for home.
The way back, home is usually is fast enough, but sometimes it might be longer than usual because of in order to traffic jams caused by difficult weather conditions.
Usually, I go to bed about eleven o’clock in my working day on a work night, but if I have a free day ahead, I can do it stay up much later.

--

This is very nicely written. We often use "work night" or "school night" to designate a night when you have to get up early the next day for work/school.