Aymen
Tunisia: Country of the year ! Quite a pride, Tunisia was selected by the famous ''the economist'' few days ago as the country of the year. Thing that makes me prouder is the successful elections that we lived today,more precisely, the 2nd round of the presidentials! It's a joy to see our country living such a great experience and making a huge leap towards democracy just after 4 years of the tunisian revolution. .
2

Aymen, you and your fellow Tunisians should be proud. You are shining a bright light for the rest of the Arab world, and Africa too, and I believe Tunisia in the future will be a prosperous and progressive nation. Congratulations!

Tunisia: Country of the Year!

Quite a proud moment, Tunisia was selected by the famous ''Economist'' a few days ago as the Country of the Year. The thing that makes me proudest is the successful elections that we lived had today, more precisely, the 2nd round of the presidentials!

It's a joy to see our country living having [you could also say "living through"] such a great experience and making a huge leap towards democracy just after just 4 years of from the Tunisian revolution.

.

1

Tunisia: Country of the year !

Tunisia: Country of the Year!

Quite a pride, Tunisia was selected by the famous ''the economist'' few days ago as the country of the year.

What a proud moment for Tunisia, which was selected as The Economist's "Country of the Year" a few days ago!

Thing that makes me prouder is the successful elections that we lived today,more precisely, the 2nd round of the presidentials!

One thing that makes me even more proud is the successful elections that were held today, more specifically, the second round of the presidential election!

It's a joy to see our country living such a great experience and making a huge leap towards democracy just after 4 years of the tunisian revolution. 

It's a joy to see our country having such a great experience and making a huge leap towards democracy just four years after the Tunisian revolution.

---

Great job, Aymen! Most of the corrections I made were just reordering some things you already wrote. I just wanted to give you some additional options to choose from in the future. Let me know if you have any questions. Great job (and congratulations to Tunisia)!