Nawal
perfume novel hello every one ^^ I read perfume novel and I wrote this summery and my opinion. if you please can you check it for me?! today, I will talk about a boy who is mother leaves him alone from his birth and almost his life he didn't get a good care, because they discover he hadn't scent so they think he is a devil. And the another special thing for this boy that he had a strange fascination with his sense of smell. people around him wasn't treatment as human, so he wasn't know how he being human. they only use him as a thing they can get some benefit from him. after while and when he discover that he hadn't a scent like a human. he decide to make his scent. and because he had experience in making perfume that wasn't hard for him. also he want more beautiful human perfume so he started kill a young and beautiful women to get there scents. in the end he killed himself. my opinion: in this novel I saw that we are in almost of time afraid from people who had thing we didn't have it. also we didn't except it easily and even if we except it. we except what we want and what it will good for us.
1

Today, I will talk about a boy whose mother leaves him alone from his birth and almost all his life he didn't get a good care, because they discover he didn't have a scent so they think he is a devil. And the another special thing for this boy that he had a strange fascination with his sense of smell. people around him wasn't treatment as didn't treat him as human, so he didn't know how to be human.wasn't know didn't know  how he being human. They only use him as a thing they can get some benefits from him. After while and when he discovered that he hadn't didn't have a scent like a human. He decided to make his scent. And because he had experience in making perfume that wasn't hard for him. Also, he wanted a more beautiful human perfume so he started to kill a young and beautiful women to get their scents. In the end he killed himself. 

my opinion:
In this novel I saw that we are in almost of time afraid from of people who have thing we don't have it. Also we didn't except it easily and even if we except it, we except what we want and what it will good it will do for us.