Emerson
My Diare Hi, i'm brazilian, I love the english because is a different idiom and i like the United States Because is a big Country, i don't know use the "it" to me is very complicated, because the portuguese don't have the "it", but i know how to use, but i have doubts about this. i'm 12 years old, but the english is important to me. Bye...
2

My Diare

Hi, I'm brazilian, I love the English because is a different idiom and i like the United States because it is a big country, I don't know use the "it". To me it is very complicated, because the portuguese we don't have the "it", but I know how to use, but I have doubts about this. I'm 12 years old, but the English is important to me. Bye...

Some notes on "it"...

I'm not sure on Portugese, but in Spanish, often the "ella/el/nosotros" (ela/nos...etc in Portugese) are not used because the verb tells you what you are referring to.
"He" and "she" refer to people, but "it" refers to an object. If you imagine that a table is a girl, you could say "she is a table". But obviously this is not sure, the table is no a girl, so correctly the sentence would be "it is a table".

Hope this helped!