Chiara Bolzonello
Pleasantly surprised... I don't know exactly why but this year I decided to study English. Maybe because I must have a goal into my life... last year I attended a photography course and this year I have English classes. It is only for my pleasure, there aren't other reasons or needs. Everybody tells me that to learn a new language it is better speaking so I searched for a web site to language exchange and I found Italki. I thought my English level can be a problem and only few people want to learn Italian. I was wrong!! I found many people interested learning Italian, all people very available to arrange own commitments to have time for speaking together. Unfortunately still with many mistakes, but it's wonderful to be able to speak with people who live in the other part of the world. People that haven't problems to invite you at their home or that tell you good morning with virtual flowers and cups of coffee. What else can I wish?

Well done, Chiara. This is a lovely introduction :-)

Pleasantly surprised...

I don't know exactly why, but this year I decided to study English. Maybe because I must have a goal into in my life; last year I attended a photography course and this year I have English classes. It is only for my pleasure, there aren't any other reasons or needs. Everybody tells me that to learn a new language it is better to speaking, so I searched for a web site to for language exchange and I found Italki. I thought my English level can would be a problem and that only a few people would want to learn Italian. I was wrong!!
I found many a few/several people interested in learning Italian, all people very of them available able to arrange their own commitments to have time for speaking together. Unfortunately, still with many mistakes, but it's wonderful to be able to speak with people who live in the other another part of the world. People that haven't don't have a problems to inviting you at to their home or that tell you say good morning with virtual flowers and cups of coffee. What else can could I wish for?

Come ti ho detto, quest'annotazione e' molto, molto buona. L'ho cambiata solo un po'. Spero che le spiegazioni ti aiutino.

Pleasantly surprised...

Pleasantly Surprised... [We capitalize the first and all important words in a title, everything but words like, a, an, the, of.

I don't know exactly why but this year I decided to study English.

I don't know exactly why, but this year I decided to study English.

[I would put a comma here, for two reasons: You put a comma before a conjunction (and, but, etc.) when it joins two sentences, which you have here, and when I read the sentence, I would pause after "why".]

Maybe because I must have a goal into my life...

[This is good.]

last year I attended a photography course and this year I have English classes.

Last year I attended a photography course, and this year I am taking English classes.

[You have a new sentence, so we need a capital letter to start it. The comma is for the reason I had above: you are joining two sentences into one. "Have" is fine, but "am taking" stresses that you are actively participating, which I assume you are.]

It is only for my pleasure, there aren't other reasons or needs.

It is only for my pleasure. There aren't other reasons or needs. OR

It is only for my pleasure, as there aren't other reasons or needs.

[You have two sentences here. You need to either use the period and the capital letter or join them into one sentence with a conjunction.]

Everybody tells me that to learn a new language it is better speaking so I searched for a web site to language exchange and I found Italki.

Everybody tells me that to learn a new language it is better to speak, so I searched for a web site with language exchange, and I found Italki.

[Here you have 3 sentences joined into one, so you need commas before "so" and "and". You could use "for" instead of "with".]

I thought my English level can be a problem and only few people want to learn Italian. I was wrong!!

I thought my English level would be a problem, and only a few people would want to learn Italian. I was wrong!!

[Two sentences joined again. "Would" because your "thought" implies some uncertainty.]

I found many people interested learning Italian, all people very available to arrange own commitments to have time for speaking together.

I found many people interested in learning Italian, all people very willing to rearrange their commitments to have time to speak together.

[We are interested "in" things. "Willing" and "rearrange" are just more appropriate words. "For speaking" isn't wrong, but "to speak" sounds better to my ear.]

Unfortunately still with many mistakes, but it's wonderful to be able to speak with people who live in the other part of the world. People that haven't problems to invite you at their home or that tell you good morning with virtual flowers and cups of coffee.

Unfortunately, I still make many mistakes, but it's wonderful to be able to speak with people who live in another part of the world, people who have no problem inviting you to their home, or who tell you "Good morning" with virtual flowers and cups of coffee.

[The first part of these joined sentences needs a verb. "The other" would mean there is only one other part besides Italy. The part starting "people who" gives more information about the "people" refered to before. It could be a new sentence if you added some words, but it fits very well here as a clause. Like you did earlier in the sentence, you use "who" rather than "that" to refer to people. "Good morning" is essentailly direct speech here, so you want the quotation marks.]

What else can I wish?

What else could I hope for?

[This is just a better choice of words.]

Pleasantly surprised...

I don't know exactly why but this year I decided to study English. Maybe because I must have a goal into in my life... last year I attended a photography course and this year I have English classes. It is only for my pleasure, there aren't other reasons or needs. Everybody tells me that to learn a new language it is better speaking to speak so I searched for a web site to for language exchange and I found Italki. I thought my English level can could be a problem and only few people want to learn Italian. I was wrong!! I found many people interested learning Italian; all people everyone very available to REarrange THEIR own commitments IN ORDER TO to have time for speaking to speak together. Unfortunately still with many mistakes, but it's wonderful to be able to speak with people who live in the other another part of the world. People that haven't problems {haven't any problem/ don't have any problem} to invite inviting you at to their home or that who tell you wish you good morning with virtual flowers and cups of coffee. What else can I wish hope for?

=====

wow, are you lucky! ;)

A presto!

Pleasantly surprised...

I don't know exactly why but this year I decided to study English. Maybe because I must have a goal into (in) my life... last year I attended a photography course and this year I have (decided to take) English classes. It is only for my pleasure, there aren't (any) other reasons or needs. Everybody tells me that to learn a new language it is better (to start) speaking so I searched for a web site to (for) language exchange and I found Italki. I thought my English level can be a problem and only few people want to learn Italian. I was wrong!!
I found many people interested (in) learning Italian, (.) All people very available to arrange own commitments to have time for speaking together (Meaning unclear. can be expressed better). Unfortunately still with many mistakes, but it's wonderful to be able to speak with people who live in the (not necessary) other parts of the world. People that (who) haven't  (don't have) problems to invite you at (to) their homes or that (who) tell (wish) you good morning with virtual flowers and cups of coffee. What else can I wish?

Done.