Mathieu
Germanu I watched a video yesterday about the productivity at work in Germany. It is very brilliant. The philosophy is when Germans are at work they are very focus about what they do. Facebook, SMS and personal email are not tolerated at work. According to me,the most intelligent part is when it is over it is really over. Further, they only work 35 hours per week but it is one of the most efficient country. I like this philosophy that's why I would like to work in Germany eventually.
Dec 21, 2014 11:37 PM

Germany

I watched a video yesterday about the productivity at work in Germany. It is very brilliant. The philosophy is that when Germans are at work they are very focused about on what they do. Facebook, SMSing and personal email are not tolerated at work. According to me, the most intelligent part is when it work is over it is really over. Further, they only work 35 hours per week but it is one of the most efficient countries. I like this philosophy that's why I would like to work in Germany eventually.

Germanu

I watched a video yesterday about the productivity at work in Germany. It is very was brilliant. The philosophy is when Germans are at work, they are very focused about what they do. Facebook, SMS and personal email are not tolerated allowed at work. According to For me, the most intelligent best part is when it is over, it is really over. Further, they only work 35 hours per week but it is and yet they remain one of the most efficient countries in the world. I like this their philosophy that's why I would like to eventually work in Germany eventually.