Rio
Big Hero 6 I like Disney Pixer movies so much I've watched some of them in English. For me, they're great materials to learn English. Although I need to repeatedly watch the same one to understand what they are saying, it doesn't feel like work to me at all if it's Disney movies. I want to watch Big Hero 6 so badly, but I have no choice but to wait until the BD of it comes out in Japan. That's too bad. There's no theater where I can watch the English audio only version of it here. If I watch movies with Japanese scripts, I'm not able to focus on audio at all and end up reading them. I don't want to lose a fresh excitement that you watch a new movie, so although I was asked to go to watch it, but I took it down. When I told her the reason why I would not, she had a That-is-weird look on her face. Haha, I know how she felt. Just watching a trailer of it makes me excited and feel like watching it! "You'll be alright. There, there.", "I am not fast" Baymax is funny and cute. xD The song is catchy as well, and I like it.

Big Hero 6

I like Disney Pixar movies so much that I've watched some of them in English. For me, they're great materials to learn English. Although I need to repeatedly watch the same one to understand what they are saying, it doesn't feel like work to me at all if it's a Disney movies.
I want to watch Big Hero 6 so badly, but I have no choice but to wait until the BD of it comes out in Japan. That's too bad. There's no theater where I can watch the English audio only version of it here. If I watch movies with Japanese scripts subtitles, I'm not able to focus on the audio at all and end up reading them instead. I don't want to lose a the fresh excitement that you watch of watching a new movie, so although I was asked to go to watch it, but I took it down I turned it down. When I told her the reason why I would not, she had a That-is-weird look on her face. Haha, I know how she felt.

Just watching a trailer of it makes me excited and feel like watching it! "You'll be alright. There, there.", "I am not fast" Baymax is funny and cute. xD The song is catchy as well, and I like it.

Nice job! I feel the same way when I try to watch Japanese movies with English subtitles. I spend so much time reading that I'm not watching the movie! But I can't understand very well at all. :(

頑張ったね!私も、英語の字幕があった日本の映画観たら、同じ感じがあります。一所懸命読むから、映画を観たないです。でも日本語をよくわかりません。

ずっとがんばりましょう。 ^_^

Do you have a "torrent" in Japan Rio?))
Hi, kindly add me in skype. It's tolyte83 :)